Thursday 26 June 2014

Never fail banana chocolate chip muffins

My never fail banana chocolate chip muffin recipe.

350 degrees  14-18 minutes


3 ripe bananas
1/2 butter  ( I use coconut oil)
2 cups flour
2 tsps baking powder
a pinch of baking soda
3/4 cup of brown sugar
2 eggs
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp vanilla
1/2 cup choc.chips
I mash up the banana and then cream in the butter and sugar.
add eggs, vanilla and mix together
I then sprinkle my baking powder and soda over the wet mixture, mix well and then add the flour and choc.chips

alternatives I cut back on the flour and add a 1/4 combination of flax,chai and hemp seeds. some days I add peanut butter instead of the butter, I add about 2 tbsps of coconut oil to the peanut butter.

That version is a chunky monkey muffin.

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. What is the time & temp to bake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 350 degrees for 14-18 minutes. Sorry I will update the recipe.

      Delete