Sunday 29 June 2014

Well today is the day I let 30 people try my dishes and help me choose which one t take to my Masterchef Canada audition on Wednesday in Winnipeg.
The day didn't start off that great with the power being out but being a busy mom I made a back up plan just in case.
2 dishes need to be served hot so I figured if anything they could be heated on my gas stove and taken to the location. (its only a block away)
So my menu for tonight is the following:
Dish 1: Mango,Avocado salad with baby greens and tequila lime chicken. drizzled with a ginger citrus dressing.
Dish 2: Butternut squash soup made with ham stock garnished with sour cream and fresh corn salsa
Dish 3: Bison flank steak with summer salad served on a slider with saskatoon dressing
Dish 4: Oxtail and rice & peas with a side of pineapple salsa
Dish 5 Tiramisu cheesecake with coffee flavoured whip cream

To drink I am offering a red and white sangria.

No comments:

Post a Comment