Tuesday 17 June 2014

welcome

This blog was created by my eldest daughter Rachel-Ann, to help me keep track of all my recipes as well as track my adventure of being selected to interview for Masterchef Canada.

a mini intro written by Rachel-Ann

      My mom has always been a good cook. she always took something so basic as lunch and made it into an adventure for your taste buds as well as your stomach. With 4 kids, me being super picky. she had to find ways to keep everything healthy but also get us to enjoy eating. Eventually it went as far as her experimenting with cooking. Trying something new or something she seen. some of my favorite memories are of us watching the food channel at night. The next day getting home from school and she had made something fantastic with all her new ideas.

Please enjoy all her finds and creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment