Sunday 17 August 2014

Lots of zucchini from the garden

So today I went to check on the garden and I found 6 medium sized zucchini so my next question to myself was what to do with them......

3 grated zucchini
2 grated carrots
2 celery ribs chopped
3 potatoes chopped small
1 clove garlic
1 leek
1 tbsp fresh minced ginger
1 tbsp fresh lemongrass chopped
2 tbsp yellow curry powder
1/2 tsp cayenne
1 tsp turmeric
1 can coconut milk
2 cup veg stock
1 tbsp coconut oil
Salt
Pepper.

I grated the zucchini and sprinkled in the curry powder,cayenne,tumeric,garlic
ginger.
Let sit while I chopped my potatoes, leeks,carrots.
Added leeks to a hot soup pot with the lemongrass let cook 3 mins 1 tbsp coconut oil.
Added all my veggies and let cook for about 15 mins
Brought to a boil and added coconut milk and veg stock.
Let simmer.

A vegetarian curry soup.

Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment