Friday 8 August 2014

with the hopes of making it...............



With the hopes of getting "the official email" next week I am doing some mystery box challenges.
If you have never watched the show this means you get a basic pantry and a mystery box of 5-10 things and make a restaurant quality dish out of it.

So I decided school is just around the corner and its time to rotate stock in the cupboards and freezer that for the next week I will have either my kids or husband put a mystery box together and that"s what I will cook for the day.
I will post each day what the mystery box is and what the results of the box was. pictures included.

I would also like to THANK all of those who follow my blog, have tried some of my recipes and have positively supported me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment