Thursday 7 August 2014

Well my nerves are....................

I am getting more and more nervous as the day is approaching to find out if I will be going on to the next step of Masterchef Canada. Another 6-9 days before the official emails are set out.
I have a sinking feeling that I didn't make it, not that I am not a good enough cook but that I don't have "the look".

I really need to prove to myself that I am good enough and to make those who have taught me all their recipes and skills proud.

Sitting and contimplating what I am going to cook today.
I need to make some freezer meals for my husband's lunches, he hates to take sandwiches and needs at least 5 meals per trip. I try and have stews,soups,lasagna etc in the freezer for him.

So those are my randon thoughts for the morning as I enjoy my morning coffee.

Until we cook again......................

No comments:

Post a Comment